Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Friday, May 02, 2008

~J's New Page..~



Not sure from which day onwards I have been used to your sms and calls every morning.. Perhaps, I am just getting used to it but the appreciation level has been decreasing since Day 1.. It's bad.. Very bad.. Especially, we have to end up like this and not the way I thought it would be.. Frankly speaking, you are really a nice person.. However, things did not go or happen like the way I was expecting.. Yes, nothing is Perfect.. I do understand this theory.. Still, when dissappointment is collating by itself.. You have to stop some where some time.. To make sure that it won't hurt both parties too deep..

It has been bothering me for quite some time.. But I never mentioned.. Neither did you mention anything.. I could not bear with the stress that I have been putting on myself for last 2 weeks due to dozen of things have been happening around me.. When everything seems so calm and nothing-to-be-worried-about.. The struggle and hardship are battling underground.. Nobody can see it.. Nobody can even feel it.. Except myself.. And myself.. Lucky me that I haven't reached the level of insomnia which I never ever faced in my life.. Just that for the past 2 weeks.. I have not been sleeping well~ Decision is not easy to make.. Finding myself a lot of reasons or excuses..

Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore.. The decision has been made.. It's a new page for me.. I have been telling this to my friend.. It's my own call.. Thus, I have to bear with it myself.. However, I think I can still manage my own emotion well at this point.. Tears have helped me a lot on this..

Wish you well.. Wish you bhappy and wish your life be filled with love..

~J~
Jason Siah
10.34am
2nd May 2008

4 Comments:

  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Danny said…

    wish everyone happy...u guys might not have the opportunity to live' happily ever after' with each other...doesnt mean that u don't have happy moments together ;)
    as long as u think ur decision is right, then u should be happy and glad with it..stay strong...want to use back the phrase...NO RAIN , NO RAINBOW..( hardsell )

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger The J said…

    ::danny::
    GJ.. Thank you very much for your advice.. Appreciate it much and I know exactly what I should do~ In fact, I guess I have been handling it quite well.. at least.. I handle my emotion better this time~ Thanks again..

    No Rain, No Rainbow.. It's a very good phrase!..

    ~J~

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger yw[2k] said…

    I like that phrase... No Rain, No Rainbow :)

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger The J said…

    ::CP::
    Oh yeah.. This is the famous phrase from my beloved GJ.. Danny The Big Mouth!.. =D

    It's very suitable for you too!..

    ~J~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home