Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Friday, April 25, 2008

~Mind to Share?..~



This pic is taken during the ride of the "Pirate-Ship" @ Genting, Theme Park.. Can you find me in the pic? Hehe.. Of course you do right? =P

I love this pic very much.. We can see different types of expressions from different ppl~ It's just like in the real-life.. When we face with a situation, different ppl has different point of view and reaction.. How do you react when you are in Angry? Or Sad? Or Happy?

Emotion is playing around me at the moment.. I have to insist to myself.. I am an optimistic guy~ Yes, I am.. However, optimistician would still feel sad and frustrated, wouldn't he? Love it or not.. I am trying my very hard to bear with the complexity of my own emotions..

Anyway, back to the pic.. Take a look at it.. Very carefully.. See what you can see or feel from the pic.. Don't tell me NOTHING ar.. Slap u.. Hahaha! =P

~J~
Jason Siah
2.00pm 25th April 2008

2 Comments:

  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Danny said…

    i wonder if u ht the high note when u were on it

    ;p

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger The J said…

    No wor.. How is the feel one ar? I noe u HIT before... LOl

    ~J~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home