Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Friday, April 18, 2008

~Over Eva's Dead Body!!..~



Cool!! I have just watched Over Her Dead Body yesterday!.. It was really an interesting and funny movie!.. I love the dialogues.. I love the actor.. I love the actress.. I love the scenes.. I love the sarcatiscm.. And of course, I love the most.. Eva Longoria..

She is just sooooo adorable, isn't she? She has this vibe that really attractive!!.. Very comfortable looking at her and of course, her character in this movie is very very interesting!.. A Ghost.. Yes, a nasty one but have no idea what she is pending for moving on after her death~ Why? Cos she missed the orientation of the 1st day she died!.. LoL That's really funny.. =P

This is actually a very simple movie.. But I got the message.. No matter what distraction you are having.. What kind of pressure you are facing.. In fact, we only would like to achieve one little thing.. To be happy.. And want the ppl that we love to be happy as well.. =D

So.. Go watch it!!!!! Must..

J's Rate:
4
out of 5 Stars..


~J~
Jason Siah
12.55pm
18th April 2008

2 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Danny said…

    OMG..new movie? how come i dunno??? OMG..I LOVE EVA...I LOVE EVA....

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home