Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Sunday, January 06, 2008

~I Love SoLoBies..~



Look at us.. Very Cold like tat.. Well, we were actually damn hot at that time BUT we still SoLoBi.. We wear like we were in UK or somewhere which realllly COLD!.. Wahahaha~ SoLoBi rite? Ya, that's us!!!.. This is actually how we celebrated Christmas this year.. I went to Singkapoh to celebrate with them!!!!! I am really really happy and excited about this trip!.. Cos, it has been planned, talked, discussed, chatted for so so long.. At last, we made it for Christmas!..







As you can see.. This update has a lot of pic!.. Yeah, I just love those pictures! Haha.. I already tried my very best to squeeze all these into 20 pic.. Lol Okie, my journey in fact started @ Rawang.. Hehe.. I took train to Singkapoh from Rawang directly! Yes!.. It took me 10 hours to reach there ok? Haha.. But only spent RM32~ =P No hassle no queueing no jam!.. However, 10 hours.. Erm.. really not everyone can bear with it though! I reached Singkapoh Tanjong Pagar station at about 7.30am.. Beloved Joel came to fetch me and brought me back to her house.. Then we proceeded to have our breakfast @ Katong Mee!.. It's a very special mee there in Singkapoh.. This is according to Joel la.. Haha!.. But it was really not bad~ Very nice indeed!.. Then, we met with Abu at Joel's house again and we proceeded to have a drink in McD.. Before that, we walked by the beachside and chitchatted.. Then we hv a Mocha in McD.. Before we going to Bugis for our next station!!!!







We have done and seen alot in Bugis!.. We walked by all the stalls to look out for some nice and economy souvenirs.. Hehe~ We as well bought some angpaos.. We touched touched the "FattChoy God".. We went into the Chinese Temple and taken pic outside the Indian Temple.. LoL Abu even taken off her few "tahi lalat"!.. Haha!.. Actually, we were waiting for Bai.. We met up there and after those shoppings and camwhore.. We proceeded to next station again for our lunch and to meet up with our beloved Jocelyn whom actually off from work at 2pm!!!..










We had our nice lunch at.. I dunno where~ Haha.. Then Joce joined us.. We window shopped a while in the shopping complex.. We walked quite a lot that day.. And it was actually raining!.. But never affected our good mood!.. We walked and walked and walked.. I also dunno why we walked so much.. Then.. Oo~~ It's Singkapoh Culture to walk so much okai??.. Wahahhaa! Just kidding.. We went to Orchard Road for our next station.. We wanna sing K!.. And meet with another Beloved SoLoBi.. Mimi, YarChing of course!!.. But before that, we really had fun along the way.. Even in the MRT.. Along the road.. And in the shopping complex!.. haha~ I like the most was when we were on the way to the K-Box.. Along the road.. My Gosh.. Too many things to be seen.. We hv taken pic with the nice and christmas-style roadstyle design.. And of course.. We bought ice-cream!!!.. It was really nice~









Then, we went to K-Box!!!.. And met with YarChing!.. We had a damn long and nice K-session!.. 4 hours + I guess~ We sang alot.. Eat alot.. Fat tin alot.. Take a lot of pic.. Haha.. Just so so nice!.. YarChing and Bai even Danced a lot!.. More than everyone else.. Of course.. This is the first time we see Abu dancing as well.. So da jeng la Abu~~ Hehe!.. We had a crazy time together and enjoyable too!.. It was just too too nice.. Thrilled and excited to be with SoLoBies.. We just could enjoy ourselves anywhere anytime!.. Hehe~ After the long and exhausted hours of singing K.. We would like to continue our night with the happiest moment!.. Exchanging gifts!.. We decided to gather at YarChing's place.. So, we went back home respectively and taken shower, packed our things and we gathered again at her place..







It was DongZhi that nite.. So, they have made TongYuen themselves to eat.. Really jeng.. Feel so warmth!.. Hehe.. And then, of course, our main session!!! Exchanging Gifts!!!.. Not going to elaborate more on the process.. As the conclusion, we were all very happy and we had a fun night!.. After exchanging gifts, they of course have a drink!.. Wine I mean.. I din drink la.. Not ngam me.. Hehe.. After drinking.. They started to get crazy.. Talking Rubbish.. Doing nonsense things~~ I am not going to elaborate as well.. If not, will be killed by them! Haha.. Anyway anyhow.. We enjoyed the nite so so much!!!!!!



This is really a wonderful trip for me in 2007.. Eventhough it was just a 1-day trip.. Short yet enjoyable! Very nice to spend time with SoLoBies.. Especially this time, we were in Singkapoh.. I would like to take this chance to thank all of them especially to those that in Singkapoh branch.. Joel.. Abu.. Joce.. YarChing.. and last but not least, Julian.. For their hospitality and warmth.. Thanks for supporting all my expenses.. I feel so so touched!.. Until now, I still feel so touched about that!.. Special thanks to Joel as she was the one who fetched me from the station and entertained me since beginning till the end of the trip!.. Thanks Not forgetting to thank Joel~~Bai.. For the companion.. Love you all so much!.. Hehe..

And now.. 2007 has gone.. 2008 is here.. I wish all of us will be as good as possible!.. We will do fine in all the areas of our life!.. Career.. Love.. Friendships.. Family.. Financial.. Everything.. May God Be With You All Always..

Happy New Year 2008!!..

~J~
Jason Siah
10.34pm 6th January 2008

2 Comments:

  • At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger V.V said…

    Wow wow wow... Yarching, Joel & Jason... 3 of u really hv great fun with guys @ SG for the x'mas n NY... so happy when reading this post...makes me feel warmth during this lonely season of myself haha...

    neway, wish u a belated happy new year'08 (its b4 15th so is still consider new year )

    Hv a nice year ahead!! All da best!!

    Cheers,
    Veo/Jean

     

Post a Comment

<< Home