Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

~Peaceful Merry Christmas..~



What a Christmas Eve?! Initially, my plan for this year Christmas eve was as well just stay at home and have a peaceful night.. So, not thinking to go anywhere.. Rest at home.. And by the time of almost 5pm, I went to fetch my mum.. Suddenly, it was so dark!.. And started to rain!.. When I reached my mum's workplace.. It rained like cats and dogs!!!!... Very scary..



In just 15 min, I could see flood everywhere~ Then, it was so jam to the way back home.. 1 hour gone.. When reached home, no electricity!!!!.. After taking my dinner, I went to my aunt's house with my mum.. And started to plan to go out! But.. Rawang was having a very bad traffic everywhere.. Due to the rain.. The flood and as well a serious accident where one BIG tree has TUMBANG!.. I could not even get out from Rawang!.. So, I can onli go back home..



Ya... Stil no electricity but what to do? I could not go out.. So I slept @ 11.30pm and the electricity was UP only this morning at 7am!!!!.. Dammit!.. So, this is my Christmas eve.. And today.. Christmas Day.. I just stay at home whole day.. Resting well.. Tomolo is another working day.. This year Christmas.. Just too peaceful.. How about yours?

Merry Christmas!..

~J~
Jason Siah
10.22pm 25th December 2007

3 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm what a silent night

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry xmas

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger The J said…

    ::Dan::
    Yeah.. damn silent~ and DARK~ haha!..

    ::http://www.cheerfulday.com::
    Thanks!!! same to u!

    ~J~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home