Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Saturday, March 17, 2007

~Selamat Harijadi Tony!!~

Happy Birthday Tony!!! Another year older lo.. Wish you shang shang seng seng.. Always happy and healthy~ Wish you could find your lover as soon as possible la.. Get flying color result for your studies.. Also, hope all your WISHES come true.. May God Bless You..


Yeah.. It's the celebration for Tony~ This time we went for buffet @ Zipangu in Shangrila Hotel.. Erm.. Talking about the buffet.. The food there is nice.. Eventhough I am not a fan of Japanese food at all but still, I give point 4 out of 5 for it.. =D We had sushi.. All sorts of Japanese food.. Chocolate cakes.. Cheese Cakes.. Fruits.. Ice Cream.. Whoa~ It's a fruitful lunch, isn't it? But I din really eat too much~ This time I eat wisely.. Haha.. Just eat a little bit of this and little bit of that.. Cos don really wanna make myself too full this round.. I have been really FULL for the whole week~ Almost everyday got to eat so much! Haha.. This time buffet cost us RM50.60 per person.. Normally is almost RM100 but we have Jo's friend who really nice to sign the bill for us as she has 50% discount~ Yeah.. Tat is why.. The POWER of friends.. Haha.. =D


It has been such a long time since the last one I met with them~ Penang Trip till now!!! Gosh.. Really long time ago.. Haha~ That's why kinda happy and excited to see them~ Very nice to hang out with all of them.. And this round, I got to know our Kakak Stacy's bf!! Mr Gary.. A cute yet kinda quiet guy.. Maybe has not really get close ba.. =P Anyway, nice meeting another new friend.. We enjoyed the food very much.. Especially Shaz & Jack.. U noe what I mean.. Wahahhaa~ And chatting around.. Of course, not forgetting to camwhore la.. This is what we always do ma.. To CONCLUDE a gathering.. hehe.. I think everyone will agree with me..

We had the lunch till 3pm.. Taking pic for another hour.. I left them at about 4pm.. Need to rush back home to fetch my mum... Good son hor? Wahahhaa.. Perasan pulak.. As for them.. They continue the Saturday Fever to LowYat.. Er.. I am not sure actually but they went to meet with the Model, Christopher who having a photoshooting session somewhere arnd there as well.. Now.. Looking forward to meeting them soon.. We have plans already actually.. So, hopefully not to wait for long.. =P

Lastly, again.. Wish Tony.. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

P/s: How come I update this blog so fast?? I have promised to our XiaoMeiMei, Sylvia.. That is why I update this fast? Hehe..

~J~
Jason Siah
10.15pm
17th March 2007

2 Comments:

  • At 12:50 AM, Blogger Sylvia Diansuri Chang said…

    *touched*

    wah! dis is so so fast~!!

    xie xiee abang maro!

    i shall see u back soon k...~

    hugs hugs~!

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Blogger The J said…

    ::adik syl::
    No worries.. It's always my pleasure.. Hehe.. =D Yeah.. Good to see you and others.. Hope fast fast see again lor.. Next outing.. =D

    ~J~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home