Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Sunday, February 04, 2007

~Michelle Yeoh Rox!!!~

Oh My God!! I am so farking happy to find these 2 advertisements~ So the farking LOVE Michelle Yeoh!! Haha.. She is my idol since I was a kid.. Till now!! I am still loving her~ Hehe.. So looking forward to her new movies.. Eventhough I am more into her fighting action-packed movies but still, I am her true fan~ Will love all her movies.. =D

I guess I need to dedicate an update about her.. Hmm.. Think about it.. Hehe! As for now.. Enjoy the advertisements! Damn cool!!! Michelle Rox!!

~J~
Jason Siah

11.55pm 4th February 2007

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo!!! this was great. I do like her martial movie .

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger The J said…

    I not onli LIKe but LOVE!!!!! CRAZY about her! Haha~

    ~J~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home