Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

~Thanks Intan..~

I was so happy yesterday (Monday) because at last, I got the chance to taste on the Famous Baskin Robin ice-cream!!! Thanks to my Dearest Puteri Intan~ Yeah.. Princess is my dearest friend whom I know since last 2 years when we were joining the same group of MDC Training Program~ We went to classes in MDC together.. And we enjoyed our time together in Cameron Highlands with LTP47!! And because of her, I got my current job~ =D So, she is my colleague now.. Hehe~ She is a very good friend and colleague of mine~ She is very kind-hearted, helpful and cute gal~ Eventhough sometimes a bit sensitive but I can see she is improving on that as well~ haha!

Now, I joined Fitness First, I will need to follow her car to FF whenever we want to go for releasing tension session~ Then she will treat me makan McD la.. KFC la.. Yaya, I noe, it's forbidden for ppl like us who go for Fitness First to KEEP FIT.. Kononnya la~ Haha~ but still, we will enjoy our time together eating, gossiping and dancing for sure! And yesterday, after the Body Combat session.. She said she wanna belanja me Baskin Robin!! Oh gosh~ So nice of hers! haha~ And this is first time got fren belanja me makan ice-cream la~ LoL So happy...

Ya, you can say that the Baskin Robin actually triggered me to blog about her .. But actually, without the Baskin Robin, she is already good and cute enough~ A very worthy friend to be known! =P But sorry.. She is not available anymore.. Hahaha~

~J~
Jason Siah
1.13am 14th February 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home