Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

~Singapore.. Here I come..~

It's kinda weird to tell ppl I get training in Singapore for my job.. What do I do? Basically, just answer calls.. I am working as Customer Service Officer.. Hehe~ But this time, it's really excited for myself to get the chance of going to Singapore for a training!! 3 nites 2 days.. Eventhough we have to attend the training from 9am - 6.30pm on both days, but still I am excited and thrilled to hv this chance.. At least, we can go out from Malaysia to have a training~ Inilah dipanggil Training yang betul betul~ Wahahaha!!

The training is only on Friday and Saturday.. But we will be going there tomorrow nite after working.. So, extra 1 nite to hang out there.. We will be flying there by MAS and back by SIA!! Gosh.. How rich is OCBC?! Haha.. We got SGD90 per day for allowance.. We got to stay in hotel.. I stay in 1 single room myself as I am the only guy for this batch.. Basically only 3 of us going la for the 1st batch~ Haha.. Since everything is being supported by the company.. Why not?? Just treat it as a short trip lor.. =P

Co-incidentally, KenZhu is there for business trip until Sunday as well.. So, gonna meet him there~ Abu, Shehway will be there too.. Jocelyn has started to work there.. Wow~ It seems like SoLoBies are really getting a GATHERING in Singapore itself! Haha.. That's a good sign.. We run out from Rawang.. Serdang.. Even Malaysia~

Will update about this Singapore Training-trip when I got back.. Then only will update about my best friend Goldfish & Kelvin's Wedding! Fly lu~~~~

~J~
Jason Siah

11.23pm 28th February 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home