Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Thursday, February 01, 2007

~Deng!!~

Don think will update my blog for these few weeks.. As I am now have to rush for my good friend, JingYee's wedding video.. As for right now, I only managed to finish the 1st part~ Aiya.. Still have several to go~ But I have no more idea on how to do it lor~ Deng~

My company connection really driving me nuts lately.. Blocked everything and lately, I cant even view my own blog!! Dammit~ Yesterday found out that I could use FireFox to online.. Who knows.. Only for few hours.. Then cannot ald.. Haih~ Really need to be that tight meh??? Deng~

Today is Thaipusam.. Supposed to sleep @ home now.. But I hv to come to work~ Cos there are several stupid kecit miao branches still open!!! Oh gosh~ I miss my BED now.. Deng~~

Haha~ Too many DENGs already.. But cant do much~ Have to go on.. Just feel damn boring now cos couldn't browse my own blog! So weird~~ =P

Okie then.. So, boring now.. Nothing to write already.. Tat's all.. Tata~ =P

~J~
Jason Siah

9.58am 1st February 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home