Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Friday, January 12, 2007

~Freaky Friday..~

I always tell my close friends that I am an optimistic guy and I always wanted to be happy all the time.. Yes, I still think I am having such personality as for right now.. But sometimes, I just cant ignore the fact that something can bother me very very much till I can lose my concentration on my job.. As well as my life.. It's another Freaky Friday.. I still remember the last Freaky Friday I had was last month which I thought the result would be out and BAD OR GOOD, we do not need to think so much already.. Just need to accept the fact! But somehow, it has been postponed and postponed.. Today, it's another Freaky Friday which I need to bare this kind of heartbeat going ON so rapidly for the whole day just because of the Fucking result that we have been waiting to know since last 2 years +!!

Ya, not easy to deal with this kind of emotion and jumbled thoughts but still, LIFE GOES ON.. Goes on in terms of we still have to earn money for ourselves and family.. For life.. For food.. For entertainment.. For our desire.. Bla bla bla.. So cruel.. Yes, it is Cruel.. Life is just like tat.. We have to bare with it.. Even have to face it and accept it.. But sometimes, I rather that we have choice like to AVOID it~ Why? Thought I said I am an optimistic guy??? Ya, the definition of being OPTIMISTIC has a flaw here.. It's not the problem of this word or the definition itself.. But it's the problem of the person who THOUGHT that he carries this personality.. In this context.. Jason Siah..

Crap too much~ Just sharing out how I feel.. Nothing much~ It's almost 2pm.. I am going to call my mum already to ask for the result.. Erm.. Ya, abit scared.. But still.. Haih.. Anyway, happy weekend everyone..

~J~
Jason Siah

1.56pm 12th January 2007

3 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Results?! You study and work at the same time.
    wow, very hardworking people.
    Pleasure - I think most of the people will like that one include me. Cheer up!!!!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger The J said…

    ::fattien::
    I am not studying ... It's not about result of studying.. But.. Just forget about it.. At this moment, I just want to continue enjoying my life.. =D You too.. Bhappy!

    ~J~

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jason, result apa ni?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home