Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Friday, November 24, 2006

~Please Accept Me For Who I AM!~

I have been always trying to be a happy guy.. To be as optimistic as possible in order for me to get as much happiness as I can.. But it's proved that nothing in this world is EASY.. I do not know how other people think about me or feel about how I portray myself.. But I always wish to give the best impression to them.. Sometimes it's really hard to catch what is in other's mind as we really cannot read that..

I have been chatting with one of my closest buddies yesterday nite.. I was really shocked to get such a BIG REACTION from him when I told him something that I have kept for such a long time in myself.. I told him because I believe that he will accept me for who I am and support me.. But I was totally WRONG! He did not support me.. He did not accept me neither.. It was really bad that I have to go through this.. That I have to lose a good friend due to such a reason.. Which is.. I want to be myself.. Is that wrong just to be ourselves? We do not harm anyone.. We just want to be happy.. Just like everyone else..

I know that it's actually kinda hard to make sure everyone is agreeing on one particular thing.. Surely we have the supporters and we have the oppositions.. Just that I never thought that he would have such a BIG REACTION towards someone that he already known for more than 10 years.. Anyway, anyhow, I still want to say this to him and everyone else..
Please accept me for who I am!!
~J~
Jason Siah
11.29am 24th November 2006

10 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger The Pondering Introvert said…

    dont bother of what they think of you, just be yourelf and be happy, that's the most important thing .. and if they cant accept you, then they dont deserve your time :)

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger The J said…

    ::nyokk::
    Ya, I noe what to do now.. Eventhough he is my closest buddies but still I think he should accept me for who I am.. Even if cannot accept also not to say BIAS on me.. Cos we are close friends man~~ Adui.. hahaha! Anyway, thanks ya! =D

    ~J~

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dun bother~he will accept u after someday~~!!

    if he dun, dun waste ur time there...he's not worth it lo~

    life's short...live for own...

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger The J said…

    ::py::
    Thank you very much! I do understand about that.. No worries.. May I noe who you are?

    ~J~

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Blogger Crayn Tay said…

    hello sorry missout so many here.....keep chasing back...

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, I bet, sometime we don't really have to care what others think of you. Somehow, maybe just because of your friend also treat you as a friend, at the same time can't really catch up what you told him...
    Anyway, time will help you clear up things, I'm sure your friend do understand you in some way...

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger A world that i've seen said…

    if they r true frenz, will accept who u r coz they wanna b ur frenz and u r part of their life as a fren too.
    just being urself as long as u r happy with that, dun really care and give what kind of shit face to them if they cant accept who u r! then ask them pls fuck off, if they treat u as a buddy, just deal with it, otherwise leave it.
    pointless to get upset at someone who dun really appreciate u as a fren tho..plenty of ppl out there waitin for u wanna b ur fren.
    well frenship just like a train in ur life, some ppl get in , some get out at certain stations, and some leave and get back again on track accompany u till last station, some get out nv ever come back into the train anymore, same theory. so just be selective, choose whoever u wanna to be with and comfy with. no hard feeling gah...cheers!

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger The J said…

    ::crayn::
    No worries.. Take your time.. =D

    ::The Angel::
    I noe~ Just hoping that he can accept that lor.. I cant do much now already.. Really depends on him whether he still takes me as friend or not...

    ::Jo::
    Ya~ I do understand the theory! Tat's LIfe~ But I do not want that to happen.. At least.. I can minimize it~ I also believe that friends come and friends go~ But he is someone I noe and very close with since long time ago~~ More than 10 years!! I wont force him to accept me of course.. But I still wish that he could accept me lo~ =D

    ~J~

     
  • At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey sui cai..
    i believe in this world the relationship between friends and friends, boyfriends and girlfriends, father and mother, brother and sister, etc.. can be described as "COMPLICATED". for example, person A tries to do something to impress person B but person B got a different interpretation which lead to an argument.. so who do we blame? person A or person B? Quick 50/50 coz u have used up your "dial to a friend option-coz he's not at home" and your "audience selection option-coz i don't know who your audiences are".. haha just jk... and i guess in your case, YES! you are doing something that u like.. that u can be yourself.. but when ur friend can't accept it then it's too bad.. who can u blame? NOBODY!! er.. maybe u can blame the MIGHTY ONE for creating such a big universe with so many ppl and so many different thoughts.. but i can't promise u whether u'll be up in heaven with me or not if u do this :) GOD create us to be different so that we are unique..and if he can't accept your uniqueness then it's too bad.. so don't be sad bout who is your friend and who is not because i believe that when u lost something u will find something even more precious than the thing that u lost..

    @YY@

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    by the way.. me and my darling will always be your friend..

    @YY@

     

Post a Comment

<< Home