Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Friday, December 22, 2006

~Jingle Bell Merry Christmas Jolly Time..~

Haha.. I noe I noe.. It's just a lame Title I have here.. I am just too excited today cos I will be having my holiday from tomorrow onwards till next year!! After New Year la.. But just too bad have to come back work on 2nd Jan 2007 which supposed to be our Public Holiday as well~ Thanks to those Johor, Kedah and Perlis branches that open during that Public Holiday which makes us have to come to work~~~ Really stupid! Haha..

Anyway, don think about that now.. Cos my head now just think about this ONE week time of holiday.. I am going to sleep eat sit and of course.. Go to Fitness First la.. haha~ Paid so much cannot skip class de! LoL

Today will go buy Christmas Gift for our PD trip tomorrow morning with SoLoBies.. Will be back from PD on Sunday.. Then start my Christmas and New Year holiday!!

Wish everyone happy always.. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2007!!!

Yoohoo~ Santa Claus is coming to the town~~~~

~J~
Jason Siah

1.01pm 22nd December 2006

2 Comments:

  • At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jason,
    Merry xmas to u ya. Hohohooo...

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger The J said…

    ::ellone::
    Oops! Now onli realized ur msg.. Thanks ellone! =D

    ~J~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home