Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

~Messed Up!..~

Very Messed Up now.. My mind is messed up.. My heart is messed up.. My emotion is messed up.. Even now, my feeling is also messed up!! I've been asking myself repeatedly the same questions for I-dunno-how-many times.. I still find out that it is very much unbelievable for myself.. I feel very surprised and even shocked!! I'm surprised that I miss u so much.. I'm surprised that I couldn't sleep because of u.. I' m surprised that I would think of u each and every minutes.. All these are just too much for me!. I'm just so messed up!!..

9 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger yw[2k] said…

    Sometimes there really is no clear answer to the questions that play in our mind.

    Sometimes we need to seek our own answers, but only when the time is right.

    Only when the time is right :)

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    quoted from eason chan "Thats just life". Stay brave and be strong.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger s.kuan said…

    take care ya. hugz

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger ruth tan said…

    hey dude
    u alright ?
    well everyone messes up sometimes but don't like the mess up be a barrier from allowing you to move forward !! so pull urself together and move on !

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    life is definitely unexpected.
    u can foresee things but things may turned up differently.
    theres always a positive side of everything that u need to see.
    hope everything will be alright at your side.
    take care my friend.
    and stay the way u are - bubbly and sweet :D

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hello there,
    Nice to meet ya.
    I'm blog hop and found your site.
    Well, every one do have their own totally complex problem which really hard to solve some time.
    But, it's not that cannot be solve but just need you to spend some time to explore the way to solve it. Be it with family members or friend support. I guess, me and others, as readers or friends, will support you with "mental support"~ ;)

    Nice to meet ya, Have a nice day,
    Cheer!~..
    Nkwai

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger The J said…

    Thanks all! J's Back!! And staying COOL~ =D

    ~J~

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous wow gold said…

    fantastic blog.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous wow gold said…

    what a blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home