Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Monday, June 02, 2008

~Helpless~


Do u noe how it feels to be fallen in love with someone.. I noe exactly how it feels.. N that's one of da reasons i have not let myself to fall for anyone since da last time.. Ya, it's kinda stupid to think like that.. But i cant help it..

My heart is pumping fast.. My mind is all about u.. My mood is affecting by every single thing related to u.. My thoughts are so messed up!

I've no idea wat to do.. I'm stucked.. I cant proceed.. I cant get back either.. I've no way to go.. I can onli pretend that we're good friends.. Like I don love u..

Love isn't like this.. Love is to voice out.. Love is to act out.. Love is to express out too! But in this condition, can i do so? Am I allowed to do so? I've disagreed myself.. Sometimes,thing jus doesn't go like how we want it to be.. I've to understand this theory well enough..

Just that.. It is so suprising n So shocking.. That I've really fallen in love with u..

~J~
Jason Siah
4.28pm 2nd June 2008

5 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Blur^Sand said…

    wow~~~ who is the lucky gal? hehe!
    Love actually is very simple... u'll know it soon! if u really meet someone tat really love ya! hehe!

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Danny said…

    love is blind...

    just close ur eyes while u r in love..cos love is nicer to see from the heart , than the eyes..;)
    ( me write nonsense, paiseh ;p )

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger yw[2k] said…

    As with me, things happen when it's least expected, and certainly in your case, I know it's totally not expected at all.

    Life has its funny ways with such things, and I'm one who've fallen for someone before, pretty unexpected too.

    Well, it didn't quite work out for me, but then again, the only thing CERTAIN about the future is its UNCERTAINTY :)

    Huggies!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger The J said…

    Thanks all~~ I think I know what to do now.. =D

    ~J~

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Kavana20 said…

    eh...jatuh cinta ke ni???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home