Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

~Tagged by JJZai..~

Got this tag from JJZai..
Thanks for his translation of this tag into English Version..
And.. Thanks to him for praising me as Cute, Clever & Smart..
Too much of compliment? Well.. Don't get jeles! Wahahahaha!

Rules:
1. Do this tag and answer all the question into your own blog.
2. Delete one question from all the question and add one of your own question, make sure it is 20 question.
3. Tag 8 person --> I am not going to do so..

Question:
1. What is your dream when you are small kid?
To be a butcher.. >.<'''

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
I have family, friends, health and money.. Hehe!

3. What you wish to have now?
Bonus.. 12 months bonus can?

4. How long you never horselaugh?
Everyday also laugh but not like horse.. Like COW.. =P

5. What did you realize recently?
I realized that I like single life rather than attached..

6. Which bad habit that you cant accept the most?
I myself have lots of bad habits.. So, not sure which one cant be accepted the most! Haha~

7. When something unhappy happens, what will you do?
Cry out loud and then face the unhappy thing with happy heart..

8. What you afraid of losing?
Everything..

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realism one?
No more Hutang..

10. When you met someone that you like, will you confess or hide your feeling?
CONFESSSSSS!!!!!

11. List out 3 merit of the peoples that you are going to tag.
Ppl that I like, cute and my friend..

12. What is loneliness?
I hate that..

13. Do you satisfy of your life now? Do you think any changes should make?
Satisfied but still I wish to have more money..

14. When is the most recent time you feel touch?
Last Saturday when I watched Show Mi Concert DVD..

15. Where is the place that you visited and you feel the most beautiful?
Uluwatu, Bali..

16. If you have a wish that can come true, what will it be?
Happily Ever After with Family & Friends..

17. Do you have anything to worry about recently?
Money and.. SECRET..

18. If the World is going to end, what will you do?
Run naked-ly!! Wahahaha.. Just kidding~

19. Do you think that you are cheap or expensive?
Definitely NOT expensive..

20. Love or Lust?
At the moment, lust~ Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Tagging: BenjiPapa.. Jo.. Steph..

Enuf lo~.. =P

~J~
Jason Siah
1.40pm 20th November 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home