Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Friday, November 09, 2007

~Karen Yap's Sarcatiscm..~

So, who is Karen Yap? My mum..
What so special about my mum?
Well, every mum is special in their sons and daughters hearts right? =P

What do I want to write about my mum?
It's about her sarcatiscm..
I have got this idea to write 1 of the conversations between me and my mum from Alistairlihai.com..

My mum, Karen Yap.. Very good in sarcasticm.. Got POISON!..
There was one day while I was driving.. Quite fast..
Suddenly........

Karen Yap: Son, do you know the name of this road?
Jason Siah: Dunno.. Why?
Karen Yap: I noe.. It's Jalan Andy Siah
Jason Siah: Hahaha! You really know how to kidding mummy.. When is the road becomes Daddy's road?
Karen Yap: Oh.. It isn't?? I thought it was! Cos you SUIZHAI drives so fast like nobody business and just like the road is belong to your FATHER!
Jason Siah: ...................................... Oops!.. Soli!.... (Kena racun..)

And Yes, now you know.. Karen Yap is my MOTHER and ANDY SIAH is my FATHER!.. =P

~J~
Jason Siah
3.18pm 9th November 2007

3 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger KuLin @ Mama Fawwaz said…

    Hahahha...who ask u to drive so fast..padan muka...

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wakakaka...伯母,你係得既!

    CK

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger The J said…

    ::kulin::
    Haha.. Yalo.. Padan muka jugak lo!.. =P

    ::Ck::
    Haiya.. Still have alot more terror de things leh of my mum!.. Auntie Karen very geng one.. hahahaha!

    ~J~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home