Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Thursday, July 12, 2007

~Wuliao Ppl Wuliao Me..~

A --> Anonymous Gal
J --> Jason Siah (ME la wei!)

J's Hp Rang.. **Ming ming luk deng, zuin ngan bin seng hoong deng.. (Canto song)

J: Hi..
A: Hi dear.. I miss you so much.. Where are u now?
J: Er.. Hi.. I am in KTM going back home.. Er.. May I noe who's on the line there?
A: I am June.. Don't you remember me?
J: I am so sorry that I really couldn't recall.. Which June is this? (**I know April May but not June la wei..)
A: How could you forget me? I am June from KK.. Remember the time we spent together in KK last year?
J: I think you have dialled the wrong number.. I never been to KK before la wei.. Are you looking for the right person?
A: Eh.. Are you James?
J: I am Jason Siah.. Not James.. Sorry.. Wrong number.. (@O$X@_$#@*^#$)
A: Oh~ Really sorry.. You are not James? Hi.. Jason.. Can we be friends then?
J: Er.. Okie..
A: Wanna meet up?
J: Er..
A: I am very Lenglui de wor.. And sexy.. We can meet up for dinner.. Movie.. And even more..
J: Okie.. That's all for now.. I dunno u, u dunno me.. Let's cut this short.. Bye LengLui & sexy June.. I still prefer December or February.. (LoL)

How come got such ppl de ar? Simply call ppl and talk rubbish then praised herself pretty and sexy~ Stupid~ Wasting time..

How come I blog about this de ar? Wasting of time still I blog geh? Haiyer~ Wahahahaha!!

~J~
Jason Siah

1.05pm 12th July 2007

8 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger V.V said…

    Hahahaha.... i come across once also... very funny... and you really free to blog it lor... haha but anyway thks for sharing...

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Blur^Sand said…

    wahahaha! this is what we said~飞来艳福!

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha, stupid la tu u ... Prefer December or February pulak . ALAMAK .! CHEH !

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger The J said…

    ::veo::
    Haha.. Funny hor? I think they are even more free to call ppl like tat and talk rubbish.. So funny..

    ::blur^sand::
    飞来艳福???? Very stupid de 艳福lo! hahaha!

    ::ahbeng::
    Wei.. Cannot prefer December or February geh meh?? U noe why I prefer that both? Cos if my name is February.. I can say like this.. Hi.. I am February.. U can call me FEB~ Wahahahha! =P

    ~J~

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger A world that i've seen said…

    muahhaa...jason mashi, now is ur turn kena loh..always tease n laff at me why i kena so wuliao phone call leh..i oso wondering what happening n why? ur post laff my arse off lah..
    dun prefer december lah u..
    imagine oh" Hi my name is december, u can call me as DEC or DICK" muahahha..*joking joking* ~fainted~

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger The J said…

    ::That's what I mean lor.. And now u noe why I like February and December la.. So cute.. Feb & Dec.. wahahahaha! Jeng!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger CheaYee said…

    Ha ha ha......wah, this girl is fast worker eh.

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Crayn Tay said…

    多么好的事情。哈哈,我不介意。

     

Post a Comment

<< Home