Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Saturday, May 26, 2007

~Do you Know J Well??~

Found out about this Friend Test thingy from one of my friends and I feel that it's kinda interesting to give a test too all that know me.. You you and You! Yes!! Come answer the test and tell me how much u noe about me.. I already got one friend trying on test.. Ah Beng ar.. Only 50% ar? Hmm.. Come, we hang out more so that we can know each other better.. wakakakakaka~ =P

I am really boring here in the office.. It's just 10.20am~ Gosh.. So so boring.. Waiting for 1pm only.. Nothing much to do so created this post for all my friends.. haha!! Try.. Must try ya...

Anyway, wish u all can try on the test ya.. Thanks! =D

Who gets 100%, I will give him/her a GIFT for sure.. But must claim from me la wei.. LoL

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
~J~
Jason Siah
10.20am 26th May 2007

4 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Crayn Tay said…

    not dare to play thsi game..coz im not really understand u ..hahaha

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger The J said…

    ::crayn::
    Hahaha.. But at last u played the game oso wor.. Eventho just 50% but still, thanks for participation! At least u din FAILED the game... whahaha! Just kiddding.. =D

    ~J~

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger 無名火 said…

    Bro..... l'm back..........
    sure i will visit ur The J's la..... No worries!
    how can i add in ur name in my list?

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger The J said…

    ::無名火::
    Yo bro! Welcome back la.. Hehe~ How to add ar? U must put HTML code in ur template de wor.. I will send u email.. U check there ok? =D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home