Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Saturday, April 14, 2007

~2nd Dedication to AhBeng..~

It was really a packed day for me on that Sunday.. I have to fetch my sister from SS2 early morning.. Dropped her and my mum in One U for shopping and I went to the NikeRock Star Dance.. Last Lesson in The Curve~~ Then joined my mum and sis in One U.. I bought a new hp~ SoNy Ericson K550i!! YooHoo.. Then sent them back home.. Taken a shower.. And again.. Went to SS2.. Yes.. again.. Gosh~~ =P


This is the 2nd celebration of AhBeng's birthday~ Organized by Adik Syl.. We had this celebration in Swensen @ SS2.. I din really try the food there as I was quite full and I was late.. Really sorry guys! Cos I was really late.. haha! Paiseh.. But I still managed to taste the Float.. Quite ok but not to say very good~ This round celebration, we had a cake baked by Adrian's Brother.. Gosh.. It's a damn nice and good Chocolate cake!! Look at the pic~ How BIG is it?!?! Adik Syl prepared some special fireworks candles and a Mask for AhBeng.. So, what else? We forced him to wear that Mask lor!! Hahaha.. I think he really is worried about all these pic being EXPOSED.. Look at him.. So so cute after wearing that Black Mask.. Look like the Chinese-drama famous "Nui sat shou" or "Hak Mui Guai"?! Haha.. Of course, thanks to AhBeng for his cooperation.. He wear the mask till the entire session of singing Birthday song ended~ Hehe!


We camwhore as usual.. Sing Songs.. AhBeng blow candle, cut cake and we all enjoyed the Rich Chocolate Cake together gether~ Damn nice! Compliment to Adrian's Brother!! And then Jo and I had a "drama" chasing each other but actually Jo's objective was to Put the cake on AhBeng's face.. So, was she successful?? Of course la~~ We are not "long dek hui ming" de wor!! Surely will make sure we succeed de~ Hahaha.. Poor BengBeng suddenly being pasted with Cake on his face~ =P We did not stay for too long as everybody was rushing back home.. Everyone has to work the next day.. But for few of us.. We still think that the day was still young.. So we continued with a drink @ Shall We Meet.. (**Someone said Shall We Talk.. Dui..) 2nd round participants are.. Sammie, Sylvia, Joan, Maverick.. Adrian and myself~ We had a nice chat and then.. Byebye lor~

After 2 celebrations for AhBeng.. I can forsee that.......... He will have his REVENGE on us for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ooo....... Haha.. AhBeng.. Don luan lai ar! I WARN u.. =P


Videos.......

~J~
Jason Siah

12.07am 15th April 2007

4 Comments:

  • At 3:04 AM, Blogger Crayn Tay said…

    i saw tonny everywhere le... zzit he bcome ur solebities???

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger The J said…

    ::crayn::
    Hahaha.. SoLoBies.. What solebities??? Adui.. haha.. He everywhere meh? But he is not here wor.. LoL

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Crayn Tay said…

    i mean ur activites a..since when he started to appear in ur blog liao..haha... sorry a.solobies..hahah....

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger The J said…

    Since when ar?? Since long time ago wor.. we noe since long time ago wor.. hahaaha!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home