Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

~So You Think You Can Dance..~

I am back from Bali!!! Hehe.. Before update about the Wonderful Bali Trip.. I am now still enjoying my holiday~ Until next Monday! =P So.. I hv free time to look up for my favourite clips and lately I am so much into this show.. ::So You Think You Can Dance:: Malaysia version~~ One of my friends, Jimmy (he is an instructor in FF) managed to place himself into the Top 20!! And as I was in Bali last Thursday, I missed the 1st show.. The battle of Top 20..

BUT.. My pleasant surprise, I found the entire shows are being chopped into few clips and being uploaded to YouTube!! I watched the entire show.. Of course I like my instructor's performance.. Damn nice! Just wonderful! I JUST LIKE IT! Hahaha.. Besides, I like another performance as well.. In fact, it was the 1st performance of the show.. From Nikki & Yuz!! Nikki has no background on this Malay Contemporary Dance but she ROCKS it!! Really really good!! As for Jimmy.. He is just so good in dancing.. He is so energetic and in the performance, his body language and expressions are so good! I just cant wait for the coming Thursday.. Looking forward to the show again..

So now.. I am going to vote for my friend, Jimmy as well as Nikki~~ All of you out there.. No matter you like dancing or not.. Please do me a favour.. Support them and make them the finalist!!! Hahaha.. Thank you thank you.. =D How? Watch the show on every Thursday @ 9.30pm, 8tv.. And SMS to support them!! Arigatou~

Of course, to get favour from you guys.. I must provide proves that they are really good.. Enjoy the below clips!! You will like them too.. Remember.. Nikki & Jimmy!!


Nikki & Yuz

Azzy ^ Jimmy

~J~
Jason Siah

8th May 2007

2 Comments:

  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger Jason Lioh said…

    Oh, hope to read your Bali's posts soon! Because I am going there AGAIN next month! Ha!

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger The J said…

    ::jason::
    Yeah.. Ald updated the 1st part.. wahahahha.. not yet sampai Bali.. u are going as well.. Enjoy oo.. =D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home