Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

~Bali!! Here we come!!..~

~Bali~
::Departure::

Yeah.. It's time to blog about our wonderful Bali Trip!.. This is really a great trip.. again with SoLoBies of course.. As I predicted, it's a great trip~ And, you can predict that my blog is going to have all about Bali posts now onwards.. For the very 1st post.. Of course it's about departure la.. Hahaha.. We are SoLoBies.. Crazy ppl.. Before reaching Bali already taken like dunno how many pictures lor.. Hahaha.. Cos it's really kinda boring you know especially when waiting! =P

We departed from Rawang @ about 11.30am.. Taking KTM to KL Central to meet up with Juit & Bai there.. From Rawang, we have Ken, Nick & myself.. We take the Bus to LCCT right after we reached KL Central.. We had our lunch there, McD.. Not much choices.. And checked in.. While waiting to get on board.. Of course.. We camwhore lor! Haha.. Nothing much to do to spend our time ma..

We have taken some very nice pictures before we really get on board and flew @ about 4.30pm.. But really xiasui.. Right after I got into the plane.. I fall sick!!! OMG~~ This is not real.. I was so shocked myself~ How could this happen to me??!! I had flu and a bit of fever~~ It was really terrible.. I need to buy a mineral water which costs RM4 to take the pills!!.. Then I slept all the way to Bali.. Hehe.. We reached there about 7.30pm..



Do I look like sick? Hehe..

My 1st impression of the place right after I got out from the airport? It's.. HOT!! Hahaha.. Hotter than in M'sia of course.. I know I know.. I am going to a place with nice beach.. Of course I want it to be sunny and hot.. But with my condition at that time (I was sick!!), I really could not stand with the HOT-ness lor! Hahaha... Anyway, we were gathered by the Agent and take off to our Hotel.. Inna Kuta.. And there, we started our journey of SoLoBies' Bali Trip..


5 of us.. SoLoBies to Bali..

~J~
Jason Siah

10.36pm 9th May 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home