Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

~Cuti-Cuti Jason Siah..~

Wow wow wow.. I am really excited and happy now.. My 2-week holiday officially started on last Saturday! Hehe.. And these few days.. I had really nice time with my family & friends!! Of course my excitement is more towards tomorrow which I will be flying to Bali with another 4 SoLoBies!!!!! Supposingly we have this Charity Day on last Sunday but I could not make it as I need to help my sis to shift things to new house~ Really sorry guys and gals.. Wish there is another session of the Charity Day.. After the shifting, we went to Kim Gary @ The Curve.. I belanja my family a great lunch there.. My sis din join us as she needs to clean up her new house.. Hehe.. We still enjoyed our precious time together..

Yesterday was another great day.. I should say great nite~ Haha.. As my activities started at nite! I fetched Ocean from work and we went to FF together for Body Combat! This is his first Body Combat class.. Hope he likes it la.. Haha~ After the class, we met up with Sammie & Andrew for dinner.. We thought a lot before we decide to give it a try at the MarChe (not sure whether I spell correctly or not..) and it was not too bad!! Each of us had half chic which just costs us RM8.90!! But the drinks there really super OVER-CHARGED!! 1 bottle of mineral water price at RM3.50!! OMG.. Desert izzit??? No water for us izzit? Dammit! Hahaha.. So, we shared the drinks among us lor.. We had a nice time eating the BIG PORTION of our dinner and chatting all the way.. We just managed to snap few pic which u can view below.. =D All the pics are taken by using my new K550i Sony Ericson hp! Yeah~ =P


After the dinner, we planned to go for a movie together but then Sammie & Andrew were way too tired after a whole-day of shopping day.. So, they went back first.. Left me and Ocean to watch The Messenger.. There, something lucky happened to us.. While we were queueing to buy the tickets, a stranger approached Ocean and gave us 2 free tickets as he said, they have EXTRA!! OMG~ We had FREE MOVIE!! How lucky we were??? Really happy la.. Mayb God knows that both of us were running out of cash la.. Tat's why sent this "Messenger" and gave us the Free Tix!! Btw, the movie was not too bad.. 3 Stars out of 5.. Had nice time with Ocean.. We chatted quite a lot yesterday.. About his point of view towards love and others.. And of course not forgetting about Sammie & Andrew as well.. Really glad to spend some quality time with them!! =D

And now.. I am so so nervous and excited about tomorrow~ Really hope that this Bali trip is a nice trip~ I believe it will be as I am going with SoLobies.. Hahaha! So far, SoLoBies never failed in any trip before.. Wish that we could have safe journey to Bali & enjoy our 3-day 3-nite trip!! I am so looking forward to this super nice trip!!! Just finished chatting with Bai & Juit what we need to pack~ I can feel that 3 of us are also the same.. Excited and thrilled! Haha.. And I am worrying that I could not sleep tonite! Gosh.. How come like a kid? Cannot get asleep before a trip?! But it's really still happening to me!! Hahaha..

After this Bali trip.. I still have another week of holiday.. Hehe~ So, guys and gals.. Please buzz me if you wanna have a meet up with me next week.. Let's plan for it then! Hehe.. Anyway, tomorrow is stil a Public Holiday.. Wish everyone Selamat Bercuti! Bhappy!!

~J~
Jason Siah
1.26am
2nd May 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home