Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Thursday, September 27, 2007

~I hate sick!..~

Last few days I was bad luck enough to eat something not too clean and caused me diarrhoea.. After bombing Tokyo, Osama and even Mongolia.. At last, I feel better yesterday.. I taken 2 days MC this week.. Have to rest @ home and avoid to eat anything oily, fried, milky or cheesy.. Thus, yesterday I was so happy that mummy actually bought chicken for my dinner!.. Haha!..

After few days of "outage process", I found out that I am damn weak today~ Feel like dehydrate!.. I feel so so sick!.. Dizzy.. Haih~~ Really "chi cham".. But I dun think I am going to take any MC again soon since I hv just taken 2 days this week!.. But it's just so so frustrated to work in such a condition!.. Okiela.. Suddenly no mood to write already.. That's all..

I just Hate Sick!..

~J~
Jason Siah
2.11pm 27th September 2007

3 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Crayn Tay said…

    take care buddy////becareful la...

    wat do u eat?

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Crayn Tay said…

    i think must be tht day u eatcurry rice..
    u din wash ur hand...

    MUST BE>>I BET...

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger The J said…

    ::crayn::
    thank u very much.. Don worry.. I will be fine.. =D

    Btw, nope.. U r wrong.. That curry rice was last 2 weeks la wei.. hahaha!

    ~J~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home