Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Sunday, September 02, 2007

~Happy Birthday to J.. Part 1..~

August is over!!!.. And now it's the time to update all the posts about my birthday celebration lo.. Hehe.. The very 1st one was back to the middle of August.. Celebration with my family.. J's Family.. Must thank to my sis, Sophia & her boyfriend, LiFu for the dinner.. We went to TGIF as my sis has 50% Discount.. We had a pleasure dinner together with the 1st-time-meeting with LiFu.. Officially meeting I mean.. Haha.. So, he was meeting the J's Family.. Not sure how he felt but I guess, not bad ba.. As the dinner was nice.. Everything was good.. Since it's FOC for me.. It's even nicer lor.. Haha! Below are some pictures of that night..







Look at the Bill.. My sis actually working in TGIF @ One U for part time.. That's why she gets discount from her nice supervisor.. The bill doesnt' even include our drinks.. Hmm.. This supervisor, not bad what? Hehe..



2nd celebration was actually a SuRpRiSe.. From my colleagues.. We actually have planned for a "masak-masak" session together @ Kak Kulin's house.. And of course, they prepared a cake for me lor.. I am really touched and happy about that.. Hehe! It was really surprising lor.. I really din know about that.. =P



Of course, this time it was really a special one.. Why? Cos.. Dolly brought her family as well.. Najwa and ChenYeong joining us for the 1st time as well.. Yeah~ With the existing Ck, Kak Kulin, Intan & myself.. Kak Kulin's house was filled with our laughters and voices! Haha~ Really chaotic lor~ But it was fun!!.. Can't wait for the next "masak-masak" session!..





Thanks to my colleagues for the lovely birthday cake.. Besides, at last, I managed to carry Fawwaz Danish!!!!.. After so many months! Haha.. And look at him.. He is such a model!.. Miss him much..





These are 2 celebrations for my birthday.. Coming post.. Celebrations with ex-colleagues and of course SoLoBies.. =D Stay Tune..

~J~
Jason Siah
10.13pm 2nd September 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home