Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

~Eve of J's Birthday..~


Yes.. I am happy and excited to countdown for my own birthday! It's tomorrow.. 30th August!!!.. Today, so-called the Eve of my own birthday.. Should be happy as well.. Too bad, I just could not get rid from some bad things to happen to me since this morning~ Haih.. I have meeting today after work and will have dinner with my beloved SoLoBies.. So, I decided to drive my car to my colleague, Kak Kulin's house @ Kota Damansara and follow her car to work.. Then I can save petrol + toll~ Who knows when this morning I wake up.. It was raining very heavily here in Rawang.. Which delayed the time I sent my parents to work and then back to highway.. I could foresee I would be late so I sms Kak Kulin and asked her to wait for me just a more while..

When I reached Sg Buloh exit.. It was damn damn jam~ I listened to 988.. Announcement made.. Accident happened near Sg Buloh Bridge Restaurant which I need to pass by in order to go to Kota Damansara.. So, I called Kak Kulin and informed her that I will drive directly to office myself.. I taken a risk and exited @ Sg Buloh toll~ Okai.. I know I am stupid to do that cos.. It was damn jam as well.. After a long journey.. Almost 8.30am.. I managed to get back into the highway through Damansara toll and once I got out from the toll.. My car BROKE DOWN!!!.. And I was in the middle lane!~ And it was still jam!!.. I turned on the Double signal.. And started to feel really down~ Called my dad and asked him to call whoever that can help me~ Then, I called my TeamLeader to inform him that I need to take EL today~ There, both Jasons (my TeamLeader's name is Jason as well) laughed and laughed in the phone conversation because of my bad luck on the Eve of my own Birthday~ Yes, we laughed.. Kinda positive huh? I am not sure.. Bcos really a lot of ppl looking at me by the time their car passed my car.. Ooo.. Memalukan~

Just got home.. Of course, my car has been sent to the "doctor" and this time.. Not sure how much I have to pay for it again~ So, this is how my last morning of being 24 years old be.. Excited? Nope.. Happy? Of course not.. But, I couldn't be more sad~ As I am still looking forward to my birthday.. Everyone.. Wish me good luck please.. Bad luck fast fast ciao.. Good luck fast fast come.. Wish that I could have a very good start and good ending for my 25 years old.. =P

~J~
Jason Siah
Last Day of J being 24 years-old

3 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i mandi apple juice ari nih... they were your bottles of apple juice that i took!

    cya tmrw

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger The J said…

    ::applejuicecraving::
    Haha.. Siapa nie????? Naz? Abby? Intan? Mesti Naz.. Cos u r notti! hahaha~

    Thanks anyway..

    ~J~

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Crayn Tay said…

    happy belated birthday wow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home