Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Thursday, September 13, 2007

~J's New Look..~



Already a week I cut my hair.. The crox is getting lighter.. Hardly seen already.. Haha! This new hairstyle.. Hmm.. Personally, I like it as it's new to me.. Kinda fresh for myself.. As for others.. I got good comments as well as bad ones of course.. Haha! Those good ones, not sure they are sincere or just simply say say to make me happy.. But I take it as real one! Lol Perasan gila~ Those bad ones.. Basically only 1 comment.. The same which is this kind of so-called funky yanky hairstyle does not suit me.. I am more suitable with normal-nerdy-student look.. OMG~ I dun want that!... Haha!



Thus, I will still go to the hairstylist and ask her to cut the hair a little more again to let the crox been seen clearly~ =P And why I wanna hv this kind of hairstyle then? Frankly speaking, I really dunno.. Last week, I saw 2 friends having the same kind of hairstyle at the very same time.. And it just triggered me to cut it as well.. Just that simple.. Ya, u can say.. I am Kiasu!.. Wahaha! So what?



Nothing special.. Just to share this out.. =P

~J~
Jason Siah

6.14pm 15th September 2007

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home