Name: Jason Siah Chin Hon Birthday: 30th August 1982 Gender: Male Occupation: Customer Service Officer My place: Rawang

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

~Non-Blue Monday..~

I thought that I gonna watch a lot of movies on July as I claimed it myself as the Movie Month.. Who knows.. After 3 movies, I stopped! Haha.. Until last Monday.. I watched a Thai Ghost Movie with Ocean again @ Cineleisure.. Since I am off.. The movie name is Perng Mang.. Yes, it's a Ghost Movie but it's not scary at all.. A bit boring~ And.. When comes to the end.. You would find out that it's actually more to Love Story instead of Ghost Movie.. >.<'''

After the movie.. We saw this very very cute and nice SCENE in front of the cinema exit.. So, we take pic with the famous Simpsons.. Yes, I am not fans of The Simpsons Cartoon.. But still, it's cute! hehe~

Long time never see Ocean already.. Since Sammi's Concert.. Yesterday he nearly fly me BIG airplane.. But then, he took taxi and met me @ The Curve after work~ Really touching oo.. Hehe.. But he said he is angry with me~ Aiks! I belanja u watch movie already lo.. So, don angry already la.. =P Look at his hair.. He wanna be "fung wan".. So long!! >.<'''

Last but not the least, would like to share this with you all, my dearest friends.. I have been promoted.. My ranking now is Manager.. wahahahaha~ Early promotion.. Anyway, I am still doing my same job.. Customer service officer.. Yes, Manager but answering calls.. Don get confuse.. Manager is just the RANKING in the bank~ Not the position.. Hope this clarifies.. hahaha! =P Anyway, I am still.. Damn happy!!! Yoohoo..

~J~
Jason Siah
11.35am 8th August 2007

5 Comments:

  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger Crayn Tay said…

    你好。
    好久沒有留言了。
    最近好嗎?
    看戯?我也很久沒看戯了。最後一步就是transormer..在之前就是海盜船了。

    simpson..看起來就很可愛。我以前有看他們的卡通。
    可是我在新加坡沒有看到這樣的布景。多可惜。

    你的朋友頭髮那麽長,爲什麽叫fungwan??

    你是manager?薪水有沒有那麽manager啊?

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger The J said…

    ::Crayn::
    Hi.. 你好。THanks for ur msg.. U always been so supportive to me and my blog.. Really happy about that.. Thanks again..

    I am fine.. Transformer.. I wanted to watch for the 2nd time but have not got the time yet.. haha! I missed Pirates of Carribean & Harry POrter~ Haih~ Sad.. >.<'''

    Haha.. Fungwan.. LoL That one is in Cantonese.. In chinese is "feng-yun".. U noe the comic? LoL

    Manager as in Ranking only.. Of course got increment la.. But not too much lor~ So so..

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger Crayn Tay said…

    fungwan..i know lo....wind n cloud... hahha...

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger Crayn Tay said…

    《貝殼風聲~寄愛情的歌》

    朋友,我在我的部落格,烏托邦無聊日記,在九月份有個特輯。希望能夠得到您的支持和參與。

    部落格:烏托邦無聊日記
    網主:無聊阿邦
    網址:http://cry1706.spaces.live.com
    Email :cry1706@gmail.com
    節目特輯:《貝殼風聲~寄愛情的歌》

    節目介紹:《貝殼風聲》,這是一個用自己的故事來介紹一首有感覺的歌曲的單元。不管是自己的故事讓歌曲有感覺還是歌曲的意境讓您置身回憶裏。因爲我們相信一首歌的詞曲和自己的故事是環環相扣的。

    特輯介紹:《貝殼風聲~寄愛情的歌》,在屬於完美主義處女座和尋找人生平衡點天秤座的九月,是信仰愛情的月份。九月,走過了春夏來到了秋末。接下來就已經是初冬的十月份。

    烏托邦無聊日記為配合這個九月,特設《貝殼風聲~寄愛情的歌》這個特輯。

    朋友,不管您是單身還是In Relationship,不管目前是空窗還是甜蜜期,我都希望您能夠參與這個單元。

    參加方法很簡單,在與我們分享您的愛情觀,愛情故事的同時,也與我們一起分享一首(最多三首)屬於您心中愛情的歌曲。

    《貝殼風聲~寄愛情的歌》,每個人心中都有愛情,如果愛情站在您面前,您會點播心中的哪些歌曲給愛情呢?

    《貝殼風聲~寄愛情的歌》分爲兩個部分,第一部分,是屬於自由題。任您發揮您要寄愛情的歌曲和感想。在第二部分,是屬於訪談環節。我會問您一些關於您和愛情的故事的問題。

    此部落格特輯將會由我處理所有的稿件和訪談稿。第一部分的稿件將會完全忠於原作者的原稿。這一個部分,希望您可以提供一些資料。

    1.您的全名和匿名
    2.您的部落格和網址
    3.您的郵寄地址(屬於機密,只有網主知道罷了,所以請放心)
    4.歌曲的歌詞
    5.歌手的名字
    6.詞曲創作人名字(如有)
    7.收入在那一張專輯裏(如有)
    8.相關圖片(如有)
    9.您的《寄愛情的歌》稿件。字數不限。也可以一百五十個字左右。

    第二部分的訪談稿在連載之前會寄發給有參與的朋友過目,如有問題將做修改,之後再連載在烏托邦無聊日記。

    訪談的部分是屬於選擇性的,並不勉強參與訪談的部分。訪談的問題將會在收到第一部分的原稿之後並得到您的同意再寄發問題稿給有參與的朋友。

    最後謝謝您把這封電郵邀請函看完。不管參與與否,都希望可以得到您的回應。我誠意邀請您一起參與《貝殼風聲~寄愛情的歌》,讓我們都能夠把美好的心情一起快樂分享。

    謝謝。

    網主,
    無聊阿邦上

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger Crayn Tay said…

    i post at here.... don wan to be too high profile..later ppl shoot me..last time got ppl shoot me..


    then i seldom post comment for u la.. but i really love ur blog..so so so much...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home